Indoor Air Quality
- Electrical Wiring
- Ceiling Fans
- Circuit Breaker
- Attic Fans
- Surge Protection
- Indoor Lighting
- Flat Screen TV Installation
- GFCI Outlet Installation
- Outdoor Lighting
- Smoke Detectors
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Home Automation
- Water Heaters
MVP Energy Savings Agreement
We promise you the highest level of customer service, including:
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience.
- On-time arrival with the right tools to get the job done in one visit.
- Clean, polite, uniformed technicians.
- Technicians receive ongoing education to maintain industry knowledge and technical proficiency.
- Drug testing and background checks are performed on all employees.
- We show respect for your home by wearing protective show covers, using work mats and thoroughly cleaning our work spaces.
- We will follow up with a phone call and customer comment card to ensure your complete satisfaction. If you’re not 100% happy, we’ll make it right or you won’t pay.
Our Service Partner Plan provides first–class service to a select group of customers. We deliver:
- Safety through two annual inspections and tune–ups a year.
- Savings through tune–ups, regular discounts and no emergency fees.
- Peace of mind because you’ll be able to count on your heating & air conditioning systems when you need them most.
And much more!
We will keep you and your family safe and secure with an annual heating inspection and tune–up. This will significantly reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning on gas heating systems and cut down on costly breakdowns on all types of systems.
- Our exclusive 16–point furnace check includes:
- Inspect burners and flue pipe.
- Check carbon monoxide levels.
- Lubricate pumps and fans.
- Check temperatures and pressures.
- Inspect electrical connections.
- Drain line and trap.
- Check heat exchanger for cracks and leaks.
- Check filters, motors and safety switch.
- Test and label emergency shut–offs.
We will also perform an annual air conditioner inspection and tune–up. This will ensure the system is running at peak efficiency and extend the life of your air conditioner.
Our exclusive 18–point air conditioning check includes:
- Inspect condenser motor.
- Check temperatures and pressures.
- Check refrigerant levels.
- Inspect filters.
- Inspect belts and pulleys.
- Lubricate motors.
- Inspect controls and safety devices.
- Check and tighten connections.
- Check contractors and relays for wear.
- Test and label emergency shut–offs
In addition to keeping your family safe, our heating & air conditioning tune–ups will save you money. They’ll ensure your systems run at peak efficiency and extend the lives of your heating and air conditioning systems.
Should you need heating & air conditioning service, you’ll receive 15% off.
No Emergency Service Fees:
Call us anytime of the day or night. There is no extra fee for emergency service, no matter when we come to your home.
Peace of Mind
Our inspections and tune–ups mean you’ll be able to count on your heating & air conditioning systems when you need them most. But if you need service, we’ll be there. Fast!
As a Service Partner customer your call will be scheduled ahead of others, which is particularly important if you need us on one of the hottest or coldest days of the year. This applies to both routine and emergency calls.
We guarantee your complete satisfaction. If you’re not fully satisfied, we’ll make it right or you won’t pay.
Your Service Partner Plan agreement can be transferred to your new home or to the buyer of the home you’re selling.